Design Sprint PDF
A quick start guide.
What do the quick start guide readers say?
I know the Design Sprint is a great value for the products and business. But I didn't have time to read the full Sprint book. Neither did I have 5-10 hours to go through videos to learn it. This quick guide helped me get the whole idea about Sprints in 30-45 minutes.
– A Startup Owner
This quick guide is a great free value. It helped me understand how Design Sprints works in almost no time. We also used it to run our first Sprint at the office.
– A Product Manager
What does a Design Sprint PDF cover?
1. It's a quick step-by-step guide to run a Design Sprint 2.0 on own.
2. What's a Design Sprint?
3. How to start with it?
» Building a sprint team.
» Choosing experts, deciders, and a facilitator.
» Design Sprint Kit (Tools needed to run a Design Sprint).
4. Design Sprint Rules.
5. Agenda for all 4 days.
6. Exercises from all 4 days.
» How to perform these exercises step-by-step?
» How much time should you allocate to each exercise?
7. How to build a prototype in a day?
8. How to find user testers for the final day?
9. How to conduct user interviews?
It helps you learn how to run Design Sprints in brief.
What will you get?
You will get a zip file which contains,
1. A PDF file in the presentation format
2. A Keynote file (Editable)
3. A Powerpoint file (Editable)