Design Sprint Master Slide Deck
Run / Facilitate Design Sprints like a professional.
What is the Design Sprint Master Slide Deck?
It is a presentation slide deck that can be used to run Design Sprints effectively and with ease. It is designed specifically for the Design Sprint Facilitators or those who want to run Design Sprints on own within their organization.
It covers facilitation for the Day 1 & 2 of the Design Sprint 2.0 process. I.e., facilitation for the Define the Challenge, Produce solutions, Vote on Solutions, and Storyboarding exercises. The Prototyping and User Tests don’t require the facilitation slides generally.
Why our Design Sprint Master Slide Deck?
- Running a Design Sprint is not tough, but it's not easy too. It can easily go off-track without good facilitator or guidance or experience.
- It's important to present each exercise of the Sprint with its purpose, how to perform it better, and what to produce for the quality of the Sprint.
- Sprint members may get some questions. They may feel uncomfortable because it's a fast-paced process. You need to assist and help them for the quality of the Sprint.
- Best practice is to show them, not only tell them while running/facilitating a Sprint. That's where a good Facilitation Slide Deck becomes a great helping hand.
- You can focus on the quality of the Design Sprint with confidence. No pressure of having less or Zero experience of running Sprints.
What does it cover?
What will you get?
- Design Sprint Master Slide Deck Keynote file
- Design Sprint Master Slide Deck Powerpoint file
- README file with how to use instructions